Friday, February 18, 2011

Failure.

So, the rest of this week was completely shitty. I ate like a fat ass. Well, I guess I sort of am. And each day just kept getting progressively worse. I feel sick, nauseous when I wake up and it continues throughout the day. I haven't even been hungry at all this week. I'm not hungry, but I eat because I keep fooling myself into thinking that eating will make me feel better. IT NEVER DOES!!! It makes me feel even worse. And on top of that, I told one of my friends that I really like G, but it wasn't until this morning that I realized that every guy I've liked has ended up liking her after I tell her I like him. It's like after I tell her, she suddenly also has an interest in him too! Fucking bitch (excuse me). I hate her!! I kinda hate myself even more though, since I decided to tell her. Fuck! I know what's gonna happen now. And I can't take it. I can't. I can't. I can't.

I hate food because it makes you fat.






2 comments:

  1. this is my proof. i WILL revisit this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. April 1, 2011 - They're going out now. funnn

    ReplyDelete