Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Hate Fat People

I hate fat people, which means I don't like myself very much either. But what I hate even more than fat people is fat people who feel completely comfortable with their bodies and aren't the least bit concerned about what other people think. I mean, they walk around with this huge aura of confidence, that I can only dream to possess one day. Everyday I feel disgusting. Everyday I feel worthless. Everyday I feel FAT. I AM fat.

But let's look on the bright side!! Later on I'm going to Fresh Market to buy some diet pills (Yes, my mom approves b/c she thinks I'm fat too) Everyday she yells at me about my weight. She's always like "You always say you're gonna go on a diet, but then you never do anything!! You have no self control!!" Well, I'll show you, mom.

everyone thinks I can't do it........

Here's some thinspo:




2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. I can relate to the mom situation - mine also calls me fat and tells me I can't do it. We'll prove them wrong. :-) Stay strong xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! And yes! We WILL prove them wrong! I'm sorry I haven't kept up more with this blog. I have a tumblr now though. It's: anaremedy.tumblr.com. Feel free to follow me if you have one too! :) again, I'm still gonna try to get posting here more often, since it's more personal than tumblr I think.

    ReplyDelete