Monday, April 18, 2011

I'll Be Free.

So, I haven't posted since before the weekend. WOW. This weekend was great! I went away with a few friends for the weekend and we had a blast! We were at my friend's beach house the whole weekend and it was sooo fun. I didn't let myself worry about food, because I knew I wouldn't have a good time if I did. And, since that was my first time at her beach house, I wanted it to be a memorable experience. The only thing I didn't like was that I'm still not skinny enough for a bikini. I always have to end up making excuses to not go swimming with all of my friends. For a while, I feel left out, but for the most part I just get a lot of time to myself; time to just look out at the horizon while the sun sets and contemplate what this life really means, or at least what it means to me.

I like doing that sometimes. I like just sitting down to think for a few hours. But it's something I don't do nearly enough. And I've been thinking lately that I should do it more often. I'm gonna try to incorporate that into my life at least one hour a week to start off with. I can see myself going up on the roof, looking up at the stars, and just thinking. About anything I want; just anything that pops into my head. I'll be free.

...just thinking that I'll be free...

No comments:

Post a Comment