Friday, April 8, 2011

Yoga (Still Looking for ANA Buddy)

I feel great! I'm still completely emotionally unstable right now, but I'm getting better every day. Every day keeps getting harder and harder, but I just seem to be getting stronger and stronger. I've decided to incorporate yoga into my everyday lifestyle. I did it last night for the first time in about 2 months. I went to bed feeling calm and relaxed, and woke up in similar condition. :) I honestly owe all of my happiness and well-being for today to doing yoga last night. I have committed myself to doing yoga every morning at 4:00am (9am on Saturdays), and every night before I go to bed (whenever that is). It just makes me feel better about myself; helping me find peace in this toughest of times for me. It's really a great habit for anyone to get into. It'll take your mind off of the stresses of everyday life, which we all know are abundant.

I also did cardio for the first time in a while yesterday. It felt great! I didn't have anything for dinner, but after I was done with running and yoga, I wasn't even hungry anymore. I believe exercise is my new food of choice. :)

I'm still looking for an ANA Buddy. I can't do this alone, you know. None of us can. :D <3

...everything is going to be okay...you'll get through this...i know you can...because you're stronger than him...than her...than all of this...you're stronger than your instincts want you to be...

4 comments:

  1. Yoga is so good for the soul! I am way less neurotic when I practice, and I really need to get back to practice.

    So glad your finding some peace and doing better. How does that phrase go? "When the going gets tough..." campy, but true and a mark of a strong person.

    Let's stay strong together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the support <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. chloe.bissell@hotmail.co.uk

    any time you want to chat, im here lovely :)

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete