Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Post of the New Year!

So, I was going to post yesterday, but my computer was acting shitty. So here it is, my first post of 2011! I have a feeling this is going to be a good year! :) I stayed strong through most of the holiday break, binging here and there, but in the end I lost 2 lbs. Not as much as I wanted to lose, but it's something. I heard about the ABC diet, which I'm going to start on Monday. I know it's going to be tough, but I just hope I'll have the self control to stick to it and not give up after 2 days. I've been thinking that I should also start reading more. I got a new book for Christmas and maybe it'll get my mind off of counting calories and shit. Thinking about food 24/7 can be very stressful. I need a release. 

Thanks for listening <3

1 comment:

  1. Hope this weekend wasn't too bad for you with the family outing. Please post soon! I want to be able to support you as much as you do me! <3

    ReplyDelete