Monday, December 20, 2010

5 Pounds Lighter

So, I've lost 5 lbs. over the past 3 days! I am now down to a solid 150, which doesn't quite make sense since I binged last night (I had 3 cookies, a chocolate truffle, and 2 bowls of chips). But, hey, I'm not gonna argue with the scale. But the thing is, I want to go out and be active, but I'm scared my friends are just gonna insist that I eat something and I won't be able to resist. I worked really hard last week and I don't want to fuck it up now. I'm just so scared that anything I eat will make me gain those 5 pounds right back again. But, whatever. I'm gonna have to go out soon, so I better start making up excuses and preparing food to throw away to make it look like I ate.

This has been my morning so far:

wake up
weigh
use the bathroom
weigh
drink water
weigh
shower
weigh

(5 down. Only 7 more to go 'till I reach goal #1!)

This happiness is too good to screw up by eating...

No comments:

Post a Comment