Tuesday, December 7, 2010

And as the darkness replaces the sun/There arises the recognition of time/And how there is never enough

Fuck. Today I went crazy and just ate everything in sight! I feel like shit now and I don't know what to do. I binge, but I just can't bring myself to purge, so I guess you can imagine how fat I really am. Its like I know in my head that I want to be thin more than anything, but when it comes down to actually taking action and making a few sacrifices, I'm just pathetic. And I'll be strong for 2 days, and then totally breakdown. I can't seem to get rid of my urges!!! Please, if anyone has any tips on how to resist/ignore the urges or any excuses to say as to why I'm not eating, or just eating very little, it would be a great help. 


And also, how to keep my stomach from growling all the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment