Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sweet Disposition

So after I stopped writing in my journal, I stopped trying to be thin. I was still very conscious about my weight, but I had given into the fact that I would be fat forever. However, I recently had a revelation that I CAN and I will do ANYTHING to be thin. And then I stumbled across these blogs about a week ago and they really (thin)spired me to continue to loose weight. I was surprised at how strong some of these girls are and I only wish I had their strength. Yesterday I was doing so well, but then I had to go out to dinner with my family, which was hell. And it totally pushed me back a few steps and I binged all day today. I know I failed the first couple of times, but this time it really will be different. Writing in this blog makes me feel like I have support from everyone who's going through the same thing. It's the first time I feel like there are people out there that actually understand.

This time will be different...

No comments:

Post a Comment