Thursday, December 16, 2010

Açai Berry & Miss Alisha

I love the feeling of my stomach slowly consuming itself. And I never thought I could feel this great while restricting, especially in this very hectic and cold week. I went to the mall today to buy some gifts and walked around the whole mall several times. I caved a little bit and had some chicken (I couldn't just not eat anything. I was out with friends), but nothing else! And since we continued to walk around the mall for a few more hours, I didnt feel as guilty about eating. I've been sticking to 3-4 Emergen-C packets a day. (Açai Berry flavored) :) They actually give me lots of energy, which is why I've been feeling so great. Gosh, I think I've found the solution!!

Great day :D

And I can't wait for Christmas!!

By the way, I would like to thank Miss Alisha for commenting on my earlier post called "Not That Easy." It was my first comment EVER, and you definitely contributed to my overall happiness and success this week by making me feel like this blog is NOT a total waste of time. :D THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment