Monday, December 6, 2010

I. Want. To. Be. Thin.

So, this is the first time I've ever done something like this before, so please bear with me. I've been having a lot of trouble with my weight these past few years and I decided that it's finally time I start my own blog with the hopes that people will support me through my weight loss. This year before the beginning school, my physician told me that I was overweight and I had to loose at least 10lbs. in 4 weeks. This was seemingly impossible for me because I am an athlete and, as I work out every day, I just kept gaining more muscle, thus adding more weight. Sure, it made me stronger, and I like feeling strong, but I've reached the point where I actually DO want to lose weight and I don't want to gain any more muscle. (especially in my quads. They're huge)


Please comment or send me an e-mail. I would love to hear from you. (NO HATERS PLEASE!)
anaremedy@aim.com


Gosh. I really hope people respond to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment